Here is the recipe from our BBQ Rib Feed / Dessert Throwdown between our Husker Baseball players and Football players. This recipe was what the Baseball player's (Steve Edlefsen and Johnny Dorn) served up - Low Fat Lemon Crinkle Cookies.Read more
Recent Posts by admin
Introduction These cookies use only four ingredients, and mix up in less than 5 minutes! My Dad who doesn't usually even eat sweets, had one of these the other day and he called them awesome. And they are. Seriously awesome. Even better: they use no oil or butter. I know, you might be a little skeptical,...Read more
Here's our recipe our football players, DeMoine Adams and Jay Foreman made at the Rib Feed/Dessert Throwdown! Enjoy!
- 1 1/3 cups Diabetic Pastry Chef Cake Flour Blend (recipe below)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red food coloring
- 3/4 cup Splenda® Sugar Blend
- 1/2 cup Smart Balance® 60% to 70% vegetable oil spread
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla ...
Recent Comments by admin
No comments by admin yet.